Create change in your life through conscious conversations – with our workshops, business seminars and couples training.
Compassion-in-Communication goes beyond making a good ‘first impression.’ It’s a fundamental tool for personal growth and limitless success. Compassion-in-Communication integrates cutting edge technologies, current research, compelling strategies, time-honored tools of oral tradition and decades of experience.
In these dynamic, interactive workshops you will:
- Identify your listening habits and evaluate your listening skills
- Acquire new, more effective communication tools
- Learn to reduce stress and transform your conversations into opportunities for healing and harmony for yourself and others
- Decode and role-play the 6 types of nonverbal communication
- Be supported by a community of Compassionate Communicators
- Learn how to deal with difficult people
- Create your own personal script for Problem Solving
- Replace Reaction with Response
- Chart your Self-Destruct Spiral and learn to dismantle it quickly and easily with Dynamic Strategies
- Confidently speak with the voice of your own authority
- Actively listen with your heart and head
- Receive ongoing support with a communication partner
Compassion-in-Communication is a dynamic, transformational education in communication technologies designed to change your life from the inside out. The CiC Series is multi-tiered. Classes and private sessions are accompanied by follow-up exercises called “Dynamic Dialogues” – powerfully supportive ancillary techniques to heighten one’s proficiency as a Compassionate Communicator.
This dynamic educational and transformational program is designed to uncover your personal published thesis search cheap finasteride canada https://smartfin.org/science/doxycycline-monohydrate/12/ click lamictal rash postdoc industry cover letter sample not for profit business plan learning resources essay writing alice paul essay essay about educational goals https://carlgans.org/report/essays-about-doctors/7/ abilify free trial coupon builder career resume search cheap college cheap essay advice https://sdchirogroup.com/savings/island-supermarket-uk-viagra/33/ https://iat.iupui.edu/advisor/paperbag-writer-lyrics-radiohead/43/ argumentative essay examples 500 words story source url https://aaan.org/indications/viagra-nhs-scotland/27/ https://shepherdstown.info/conclusion/free-college-essay-applicants/17/ synthroid strengths does medicare cover bystolic master thesis australia https://explorationproject.org/annotated/essay-past-paper-css-2013/80/ brave new world happiness essay theme https://explorationproject.org/annotated/essay-learning-english-is-not-easy/80/ best course work writing websites usa our national hero quaid e azam essay cialis commercial 2013 go cheap college essay editing sites https://peacerivergardens.org/proof/hotel-rwanda-essay-questions/25/ Self Destruct Spiral. You have hidden patterns of self sabotage, abusive inner dialogue, and emotional wounds that continue to inform your view of the world and the automatic decisions you continually make as a result of them. The workshops help you create Dynamic Strategies, methods that remove the emotional charge from past thought forms and beliefs in order for you to manifest and live your highest potential free from the burdens of the past.
Answer these questions to see if Compassion-in-Communication is right for you. Do you…
- Ramble when you speak?
- Interrupt or finish people’s sentences?
- Believe good communicators are born, not trained?
- Self – edit your conversations to keep from revealing too much of yourself?
- Prepare your response to what’s being said, instead of listening to what people are actually saying?
- Feel dissatisfied with the results of your communication?
- Talk at people instead of talking with them?
- Have people say they are afraid to speak to you?
- Experience yourself as too aggressive or too shy in conversations?
Are you Ready to be Empowered?
If so, join the growing ranks of men, women and children benefiting from Compassion-in-Communication!
A Compassion-in-Communication Certificate is awarded upon the successful completion of each Tier of the CiC Series.
Introduction & Interpersonal Communication
- Speaking Skills
- Listening Skills
- “Dynamic Dialogue” support
- Communicating from the heart
- Non-verbal Communication
- Staying present in conversations
- Recognition and Acknowledgement as communication tools